We are constantly working on performance enhancements to improve your experience. This patch release includes a few fixes and improvements that help your day get better with our software. Here’s the summary of the changes:
Fixed the issues with loading search results in the Product sale page.
Hopefully, discount plan won’t get permanently deleted anymore when you make it inactive.
Rectified the errors in limiting the discount percentage.
During move-in, applying discounts for all billing cycle had been troublesome. Now, it works well.
Functional errors during password reset are fixed.
Fixed the operational errors in the reports from the accounting software.
Inaccuracies in updating payments are fixed.
Fixed the issues with non-binding of macros when special characters are included in the radio buttons.
Fetching incorrect data while exporting reports is fixed.
Error in displaying the deleted lead source/lead category is fixed.
Fixed issues while adding different taxes to a location.
Alignment inaccuracies in reports are fixed.
Issues with dropdown while performing bulk actions are fixed.
Fixed non-loading of lease information after move-out.
Fixed issues in binding the fields for SSN and phone number in the lease information page.
Incorrect display of tenant’s address in the lease statement is rectified.
While exporting reports, the master checkbox for selecting all entries didn’t work as it should. We’ve fixed it.
Included a new field ‘Online Unit Description’ to the unit page in Sitemaps.
Text changes from ‘Unit notes’ to ‘Manager’s Comments’
We have made sure the comments added to the unit in Sitemaps will reflect in both the Units tab as well as the lease information page.