Step2: Fill in all the details. If there is another plan to be added click on Add plan at the bottom above save button.
Please fill in the following details to create an insurance plan:
1. Insurance Provider Name is the name of the insurance company.
2. Insurance Provider ID is a unique identification number used by the insurance provider.
3. Email ID: Email ID of the insurance Company.
4. Contact No: The phone number of the insurance Company.
5. Website: The complete website URL of the insurance Company.
6. Address: The address of the insurance company.
Note: The Insurance Provider Name is the field that mandatory, the others are optional.
Insurance can be added for each storage type & location.The details specific to an insurance plan are
1. Storage Type: An insurance plan can be created specifically to a storage type or an insurance plan can be created for all the Storage types in the 6Storage account.
2. Location: An insurance plan can be created specific to each location on your 6storage account
3. Plan Name: The name of the insurance plan will be displayed to the tenant to choose from on both admin portal or tenant portal.
4. Coverage: This field specified the total insurance coverage amount.
5. Premium (Without Tax): This is the premium amount that the tenant needs to pay for a month.
6. IPT: Insurance Premium Tax. Click here for more.
7. Business Premium: Is the sum of Premium & IPT
When you are done adding all these details, click on Save.
Step 3: To add more Insurance plans provided by the same Insurance Provider, click on the Add Plan link
ALL the insurances will be displayed on a table, from where the insurance plan or the provider details can be edited or deleted.
Step 4: To edit a discount plan or provider, click on the edit icon.
Step 5: To delete a insurance plan or provider, click on the trash icon
Step 6: To add a plan to an existing provider, click on the + button under the provider details