You can now filter out all your storages irrespective of their storage category through out 6Storage
When you click on the tenant's tab from the dashboard you can filter out all your tenant's irrespective of the storage category they belong to.
1. Units tab:
When you click on the operation's tab from the dashboard you can filter out all your unit's irrespective of the storage category they belong to.
Other relevant changes:
1. Updating the units price: When you click to update the unit price previously 6Storage used to group the selected units based on Size and price however now if you are selected units belonging to more than one storage category then we will be grouping them based on the Size , price and Storage Category.
2. Assigning Services: When you selecting storages belonging to 2 or more storage category, only if the service belonging to the selected storage category we will be displaying it for the selection.
For example: Lets assume that the you have selected 10 units in total
Lockers – 5
Container – 5
Only if the service belongs to both these categories only then it will be displayed in the popup
Note: If one service belongs only to Container or only to Locker it will not be displayed in the popup when you select both the storage categories.
3. Assign Discounts : Lets assume that we have selected the units belonging to 2 different storage categories ie Container , Lockers. The discount that belong to both the Containers and Lockers should only be displayed in the list.
Note: If one discount belongs only to Container or only to Locker it should not be displayed.
4. Online Status: 6Storage groups the unit based on the sized and current online status .If you select units belonging to 2 or more storage category then 6Storage will be grouping based on the current status, Size and Storage category
5. Security Deposit: 6Storage groups the unit based on the current security deposit and the size. If you select units belonging to 2 or more storage category then 6Storage will be grouping based on Storage Category, Size , Current Deposit, & refundable status.
6. View Trash Grid: You can filter the trashed units irrespective of the storage category.
Report : We have also added the storage category all filter option in most of the reports.