Adding custom fields is easier than it sounds. Here’s our 9-step-guide on how you can do it:
- Go to Settings, select Move-In, and click on Field Settings.
2. As you scroll down, you can find the ‘Custom Fields’ tab. Click on ‘Add New Field’
3. You can see fields such as Field name, Select UI Element, Type and Input, and Display On.
4. ‘Field Name’ requires the name of the field you want to add.
5. ‘Select UI Element’ indicates how you want to customize the space where the input to be given. You can select appropriately from the list containing various options.
6. ‘Type of Input’ represents the format you want the input to be given. Select an option from the list.
7. ‘Display On’ implies where you want the information to be displayed in the portal. Select from the options given in the list.
8. Enable the check box to make the field mandatory, wherever it is displayed.
9. Click ‘Save’ to save all the changes you have made.
Now you can see that you have successfully added a custom field. Thank you!!