Managment Summary Report
Modified on: Mon, Jun 13, 2022 at 7:37 AM
We’ve managed to bring you all the reports put together, so you can have everything in one place where you can export them on Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Custom periods.
- Revenue-based on payment methods – This section will display the single day, month-to-date, and year-to-date payment that received based on each payment method (Cash, Check, Credit card, and etc.,)
- Revenue-based on Line items – You have a split-off of your revenue that you made through Cash, Check, Credit card, ACH, and etc.,
- Revenue-based on category – This will give you an idea of which storage category is making the most revenue, so you can invest more money in the specific category where the demand is.
- Collections – This section is related to the ‘Rent’ item on the table revenue based on line items. This will give you a split-up of the rent that you have collected (Past due rent, Current month’s rent along with the split-up of late fee)
- Rental Activities – A quick look at move-ins, move-outs, transfers, and reservations for the current date, the current month to date, and the year to date are included in the Rental Activity section.
- Leads (Top 5) – This section will have your top five lead categories will be displayed in the Top Lead Sources section.
- Discounts – You can find all the recurring and non-recurring discounts that have been applied to your tenants on a single day, month-to-date, and year-to-date.
- Concessions – This section will give you an idea of your refunds, bad debts, waived off late fees, write-offs, and Taxes.
- Overdues – You can track all your overdue tenants; unit counts with the total amount on a specific day.
- Liabilities – This section will help you track your liabilities with Rent, Insurance, Service, Security deposit (Refundable). *Other – If you have collected an advance payment without an invoice, then it comes up under ‘Others’.
- Occupancy Summary – This will give you a breakdown of your facility’s current unit status. You’ll have an overview of the percentage of occupied units, vacant units, reserved units, complementary units, and unrentable units along with the sqft of each status and its percentage.
- Area Occupancy summary - This section helps you understand how charging a higher or lower rent rate than the standard rates affect your business.
- Gross Price – This would be your potential revenue if all your units were rented at the standard rate
- Actual occupied units price - The amount of revenue that you are billing for your occupied units
- Variance - The difference between your potential and actual revenue.
- Insurance/Protection - This section gives you an overview of how many of your current tenants have opted for the insurance program with you. It displays the number of tenants Insured, the number of tenants not Insured, the number of tenants have their own Insurance (Third party), the total number of tenants, and the percentage of tenants who are Insured in Insurance program.
- Additional Info – This section will give you an idea, if any back dated move-in’s, backdate payments, deleted payments, Deleted units. Also, if any unit size has been changed, and rental and standard rate haven’t been updated for the last 365 days.
- Payment Info – It will give you an overview of your total tenants and their payment modes.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?