ACH is one of the easiest payment methods widely applied in the US region. Now, we are introducing One-time ACH payments for single transactions which wouldn’t save the card details or make recurring payments. Here's how you can make it work:
Go to Automation from the side navigation menu. Click Payments, and click the Paya logo.
Scroll down and enable the checkbox Enable One Time ACH payments. Enabling Admin Portal and Tenant Portal will ensure that ACH will be available to make one-time payments on both the Admin Portal and the Tenant Portal. Then click Save.
One-time ACH payment method can opt for during these scenarios:
- At the time of move-in from the Admin Portal
- From the tenant’s page as you click Pay Now
- Move-in from Tenant Portal
1. During a move-in from the Admin portal, when choosing the payment method on the E-sign & Payment page, you may select ACH and proceed.
On the next page, you may see the “One Time ACH” checkbox above the dialog box where you enter your account information. Once you enable the checkbox, the payment will occur as normal as an ACH payment, but your card details will not be stored anywhere, either in the Paya vault or in the Saved Cards section. This way, the possibility of recurring payments is completely restricted.
2. Likewise, you can also opt for One-time ACH if you initiate the payment from the tenant’s page by clicking the Pay Now button. All you must do is just enable the checkbox for One Time ACH before you pay.
Note: If you’re initiating the payment using the Pay Now button, you can choose One Time ACH as the payment method only when you have an outstanding invoice to pay.
3. While doing a move-in from the tenant portal, select ACH as the payment type.
Once again, enabling the checkbox One Time ACH above the dialog box is inevitable to keep the card details not stored anywhere, either in the Paya vault or in the Saved Cards section.
Note: To make One-Time ACH available in the Tenant Portal, you must enable the option from the Admin Portal in the Automation tab.